Thursday, September 02, 2004

This week

I have to say that this week has been tough as far as blogging goes. I've been bogged down with law school (I think this is going to be the norm). And on top of that, the Republican Convention has been eating up my evenings. I have to say it's been a good showing for the GOP. The press is in stitches; they don't know how to handle such an effective convention except to ask every delegate and speaker "what's up with the all the moderates speaking at the convention? doesn't that bother you? is this the real republican party?" Bush is going to win this election and it's not going to be as close as people are thinking. He's tied or ahead in the polls in states such as New Mexico, Wisconsin, and Pennslyvania--states he lost in 2000.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home