Friday, March 17, 2006

The first little bit of the school...

For Thomas and Mollie:

I haven't a lot of time (nor have I the last few days). But before we hit the town this afternoon I wanted to at least post a picture of Vienna Christian School. We took a ton of pictures of just about everything we saw. This picture is what you see when you walk through the front entrance. We arrived just as a class was let out.
DSC01248
Mollie, this is a picture (obviously) of the music room at the school. There was a young couple there named Lance and Mindy. Mindy was sitting at the piano. She reminded me a lot of you--I think because she was sitting at the piano wearing glasses kinda like yours.
DSC01258
I wish I had more time but we have to go. We're going explore Budapest a bit this afternoon and tonight, we're going to a performance of Rachmaninov's Second Concerto. I'm, in a word, ecstatic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home