Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Bush in a Landslide?

I've maintained all along that Bush is going to win in November. Friends and family alike are worried that Bush is going to lose--and those worries are mostly grounded on all the polls the media is so fond of broadcasting. Here's an article, though, that bolsters my confidence in my belief that Bush will walk away with another term. An economist, who apparently has been fairly accurate in his past predictions, (and who is also a Kerry supporter) maintains that Bush will win in a big way. Economic growth and inflation are such that Bush should easily prevail. I would like to know though the formula this guy uses. I know most people don't vote based on whether the inflation rate is this or that. So I'm assuming that inflation within a certain range translates into certain voting patterns which are based on people's subconscious awareness of the power of their dollars. It's a tricky business, though, predicting how people will vote--especially when irrationality seems to be driving more and more people in this country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home