Friday, November 05, 2004

Fallout...

Read the news and commentaries coming from the left. The Democratic party is in a state of total hysteria, implosion, and disarray. I hope to post some analysis and links to appropriate articles when I have a bit more time and am not in class...

The bottom line, though, is that Bush was vindicated bigtime--especially seen in the GOP's pick-ups in Congress. And the Democrats have a long way to go to define themselves over the next four years in such a way that Red America can reasonably consider them.

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

What fascinates me is that the Democratic Party likes to portray themselves as the party of the average man, while the Republican Party is portrayed as the party of the elite.
Looking at the red and blue county results, it appears that just the opposite is true.
In fact, I would love for someone more intrepid than I to do a correlation between areas of the highest per-capita income versus political orientation. My suspicions could be wrong, but I'd be interested to see the result.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home